Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Farewell to Arms

The world is one big fucked up place, and no matter how much I tell you fuckers about it, you'll all just go right out and fuck up anyway.
You're all fuckin stupid, and trying to teach you the ways of the World is just one big motherfuckin waste of time.

So as of today I will no longer try to educate you fuckers. I'll post the occasional photo of your idiotic exploits with a short caption denoting my infinite wisdom.

I no longer wish to point out the banality of religion to fanatical fart-asses, who cannot experience the simple displeasures of life without searching for someone to blame.

You fuckers that just can't leave me the fuck alone when I sit on my Ace at a bar. Your choice from now on as to what my reaction will be when you walk over and ask me stupid questions.

And all you fuckers that are just plain fuckin stupid; Good fuckin luck out there.

Fuck all the politicians, fuck cry babies ; fuck traffic hog's and fuck the politicians.

Fuck Taxi drivers; fuck religion; and fuck stupid Dutchmen.

Fuck Shabir Shaik and Fuck Jacob Zuma; fuck the President and fuck Jackie Selebi.


There's only one God, and he's laughing his arse off.

Now fuck off and get to work.

No comments: