Monday, December 19, 2005

New Bike



Ja, so I finally bought another bike this weekend. And yes, it's a Kawasaki.
On a personal level, I've always leaned more towards a Yamaha than any other manufacturer, but to tell the truth each make has it's good and it's bad models. At least it's not a fuckin Honda. That would be sacrilege.
What I have now is a ZX600 motor squeezed into a 400cc body with a Ducati-type tailpiece, and a small Shark-type headlight assembly. Probably the closest I'll get to owning a Ducati. The colour I'm not gonna mention, because it is just too bloody bright, but that will be sorted soon enough with a Satin Black spray-job. It needs a little work with the 2nd gear that slips, but otherwise I'm quite chuffed.

Ink and Iron Saloon




On Saturday myself and a few friends spend the day at The Ink and Iron Saloon in the South. The music was entertaining enough to start with, but when the Band of Gypsies arrived later, it rocked. If you want to hear hard in-your-face rock then this is the band you need to listen to. There are no amateur pretences with these guys. The music is loud, and with enough of a fuck you attitude to rock your pants off.




The food was befuck and at a good price as well. I left with the good feeling of a day well spent, having seen some old friends again, and meeting a few new ones.
Hopefully, now that I'm mobile again, I might just see you guys often enough to make a fuckin nuisance of myself again.

No comments: