Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dear Mr. President III















Dear Mr. President,

My honest congratulations.

You’re going to pull it off once again.
Mostly through the last ten or so years, you’ve been flying by the seat of your pants. You must be on a personal high after securing your position in the government. By ways and means I might add, most would think rather dishonest. Further more, you couldn’t possibly be proud of the fact that you’re captive audiences are mostly uneducated, poor blacks with only the Lotto dreams to keep them going day by day.

I am well aware that since your government has come into power, that much has improved with regards to uplifting the disadvantaged masses, even if most of it was through means of promises and lies. I also understand that you are under constant threat to be discovered, but I'm sure that the longer you stay in power, the longer it will be before your people realise that yours, is but a short term plan. Sadly only your follower’s grandchildren are going to discover the true depth of your deceit.

And you’re not fooling me with the Road Works’ guys that clean our pavements once every election.

Before I forget. I see you have a PLAN this year. Wow! I am shivering with anticipation.

Enjoy your front seat while the scenario plays itself out. We can only pray that it will not last.

Yours Truly
Warrior Dog

No comments: