Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Money for Nothing...


I mentioned some time ago how I get pissed off with the Cops and their fuckin peak-hour Roadblocks. Well it's still happening, and I believe with the regional elections drawing near, these roadblocks are set to increase as proof to the masses that our pathetic government is dealing with 'stuff'. I say stuff because no-one really knows what the fuck the government is up to, besides having expensive flights to expensive and extravagant destinations.
Just love our esteemed Vice flying 160km's for a 13minute handshake. That won't even give me enough time to jack up a ciggie for fuck sakes!

The other thing I have to laugh about is how Mbeki says we need to make local government work better... From my experience, I think the posters should have read " Let's make local government work". That's it, klaar gepraat.
Only by getting off their fat arses and showing some pride in their work, can things improve.

The fuckers were out in force again at the Crown Interchange. Most of them were doing just plain fuckall, while others were harassing home-going citizens, for what I can just imagine to be needless crap. Why else would you pull off a brand-new Hyundai Getz with an elderly lady in it?

To make matters worse, twenty metres down the road from the cops, we have a illegal roadside trader selling his wares in full view.

No comments: