Thursday, April 06, 2006

Trollmeister, or the Anonymous twit to the rest of you.

The Anonymous Twit now has his own blog. I'm so exited I could crap myself.

Trollmeister
You're probably here cos you saw one of my comments. If it was on your site and didn't include the F word, consider your blog a success. If you've don't have a trollmeister comment on your site yet, I probably haven't visited.


The Troll says:

. So what now?

Well, I've been impressed by the response. Some people actually think this is a good idea. Cool. Can't believe no-one has done it before really. Or maybe they have. Who knows? Who cares?The plan is to pick one or two sites from each day's trolling and highlight them on here - screenshots maybe or just a link - I haven't really decided.Look - I have other projects to work on (2 other sites), I have a busy job, I have a family. So I can't be spending all my time on here sorting out the internet's problems. It'll just be as and when I have the time and inclination, OK?Once again - I'm not out to assassinate anyone here. All I want is to make the internet more reader-friendly and bearable place for your average surfer by pointing out the odd shortcoming or two on sites I stumble across via traffic exchanges (none of which this site is registered on, incidentally). I expect a bit of backchat - I look forward to it, in fact. I want people to respond and do something about tidying their blogs up.

Chihuahua says:

If you’re going to pass critique on someone’s blog, at least do it with some style, wit or pizzazz.

And since you asked, yes it has been done before. To death. For as long as there has been Internet, there have been idiots who slate other people’s work. If we go further back in time you’ll find anonymous critics or trolls, since the beginning of time. And they’ve always hidden behind anonymity or silly pseudonyms like Trollmeister.

The Troll Says:

“I’m not out to assassinate anyone..”

Chihuahua says:

Then how come I get this from you?

Catch ya later, poes.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006

And this:

you fucking ill-educated fuck?

The Troll says:

What happened this week...
(Or why you shouldn't blog unless you have something interesting to say)3 things happened this week.
It snowed in some bits of the usa.
It was April Fool's Day.
The clocks went forward in the usa.
How do I know?!? Cos every f*****g blogger is writing about them.
"I thought it was Spring and then it snowed" [whine, moan]
Yeah - I think you'll find that Mother Nature doesn't (and has never) worked to a day-specific schedule when it comes to seasons. You live on the Canadian border and have done for the last 30 years. And this still surprises you.
The best (i.e. worst) April Fool post I saw was one girl who said she'd been robbed and then the next day told everyone it was an April Fool. What's funny about that? She wan't even injured. Boo.
Every yank is complaining that their body can't handle the hour they didn't get in bed. It's a f*****g hour, FFS! 1 hour! 60 minutes! Do you all live your lives byu the second over there or something?"I got up late and missed breakfast cos of Daylight Savings..." [whine, moan]
GOOD! You might lose some weight then, you fat cow.
Tip: If nothing interesting has happened in your sad little lives, don't post on your blog. Your post will be about as original as your sudden realisation that you breath a gas called Oxygen. (Yes, you do, you ill-educated tosspot - now, don't go and write about it...)
posted by Trollmeister at 1:54 PM 1 comments


Chihuahua says:

It’s what a blog’s there for. To write about your everyday life. No matter how boring or mundane it might seem to the rest of the world.

The Troll says:

Why Troll?
People who leave "nasty" comments on other people's blogs ("Trolls") are just exercising their right to free speech and to not have to put up with the dreadful array of blogtrash that's out there. I'm not advocating hate speech, I'm just wanting to read something more intelligent, something better written, something worthwhile and interesting. That is my right as a surfer. I shouldn't have to trawl through all that bad spelling, terrible grammar and same old "I don't like George Bush much" rubbish.
THAT BORES ME!
I've had enough. So welcome to Trolling For Fun. If your blog is crap - I'm going to tell you.

Chihuahua says :

Why Troll? Because you don’t have anything meaningful to write yourself. Because you have nothing better to do with your free time than to disrespect other bloggers right to freedom of speech. And since there is no Personal Profile on your blog, you remain an anonymous twit.

The Troll says:

Warrior Dog - Chihuahua's Bite. Man, but you're so SCARY!!!!

Chihuahua says:

Are you ten years old or what? My dad’s bigger than your dad.. blah de blah. Fuck, how pathetically childish.

So yes fellow bloggers, this fucker has really impressed me with his style and educated critique. I’m going to be a better person from this day on. I promise Trollmeister, I do.

http://trollmeister.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Warrior Dog said...

A ten Year old, illiterate fool.

Of course!