Monday, June 11, 2007

Monster Rising


My new position has kept me so bloody busy I clean forgot to celebrate my blog's 2nd birthday with a meaningful entry....and now i have absolutely nothing to say.

Ah well, the blog's gone from anger to frustration, and then progressed to some level of decency and again decended down to a level of total crap. But I'm not too bothered with that, because at the very least my blog cannot be blamed for falling into a rut. There's been articles on everything from politics to religion and self gratification to self pity. All aspects of life as we know it has been covered, and here and there an attempt has been made to lift certain individuals out of the gutter(self included).

I hope that those few followers whom have stuck with me have at the very least enjoyed a few articles,and I also hope I can lift the game a little over the next two years, so that there's some entertainment value.

Ciao, Chihuahua

PS: The above graphic was created using Jim Beam and Photoshop.

3 comments:

Catherine Rossetti said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Chi :)

I look forward to reading more. Thank you for sharing so many honest moments.

To Jim Beam, Photoshop and You :)

CR

Warrior Dog said...

Thank You Catherine,

Wow, with such a small 'fan' base I wasn't expecting any whishes at all. Thank you for reading and posting such positive comments.

I'm getting a bit soft with old age, hence the 'honest' moments, but I truly hope for a more constructive and insightful blog in the future.

Ciao

Catherine Rossetti said...

:) you're most welcome.

Thought I'd cut&paste the Video Instructions here too:

How do I get to post vids on my blog. Easy peasy. Go to YouTube, find the video you want to upload, while the video loads, you'll see some writing to the right of the video screen. This gives you the name and details of the video. Just below there are two blocks from which you can copy and paste.

The top one says URL, which is just the address of the video, and the second one says EMBED - copy and paste all this text into your post, et voila! :)

Example from my post.
Imagine the video is loading on your left, just look to the right where you'll see a little block with the following info:

Added: January 16, 2007
From: tinytimton
Provided By:
tinytimton

A montage.
Category Entertainment
Tags: fountain darren aronofsky movie clint mansell score montage clips art (more) (less)
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjpMIhK9ego
Embed: object width="425" height="350 .... blah blah blah

Hope it works. Shout if it doesn't.

CR