Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Photographic Inspiration - Final

Paul Politis

I guess I enjoy Paul Politis' photography because he explores so many different subjects and mediums. As an amateur it's inspirational, because I'm yet to find a niche for myself, a happy medium that I'm comfortable with in the photographic world. He's black and white photos seem lively almost, and the colour photos, pastel-like, and never too bright.
Looking at his photos have a calming effect on me, because they're never controversial or too in-your-face.

Here are a few of my favourites. Please visit his site for many more great Photographs.












And then I get my inspiration from a whole world of photographers at Hardcore Street Photography. Visit the Flickr site via my links on the right. The best site for candid street photography. My favourite subject.

No comments: