Friday, December 14, 2007

Back in Time..

I finally received my confirmation from Botshabelo http://www.botshabelogamelodge.co.za/ for the week after Xmas, and well.. I'm rather unsure how I'll cope with going away on my own again. It does however give me the opportunity to be alone with my thoughts and hopefully inject some inspiration into my Photographic aspirations.

Since given up on writing anything sensible on this here blog, I can perhaps offer to make my photos speak the words that are just milling around aimlessly in my head.

Gnarled and twisted but always strong.

2 comments:

michele said...

"Gnarled and twisted but always strong"
Stunning words for an equally stunning photograph.
Enjoy the break after Christmas. Alone with one's thoughts can be good.

Warrior Dog said...

Thank you again. I never tire of the lovely words I receive here.

You have an equally nice time.