Monday, November 14, 2005

Dear Mr. President..

We need a revolution. A real revolution. A revolution by the people, the citizens, the true and only rulers of this nation. A revolution of burning cars, where treasonist government officials get the noose.
The government has forgotten why they were elected. They steal our money, they disregard the poor, and blame everyone but themselves.
Mr. Mbeki was very upset about the burning of commuter trains the other day. I say let them burn baby, let them burn. Our transport system is in a state of fuckin disrepair, and instead of firing the fuckin minister in charge, he takes his anger out on the people. Well fuck that, for missing the point completely.
I don't see a five year plan to sort this shit out. Fuck, I don't think the government even have a five month plan! Why do the fuckers only get off their fat arses when the shit hits the fan? We as citizens should stop kissing arse, or take this shit lying down. The government has the god-damn responsibility to do the fuckin job they were elected to do. Instead they make lame-ass excuses every time something goes wrong. The only time they show and inkling of a brain-wave, is when we get the Rugby, Soccer or Cricket World Cup.
Fuck the Sport, for fuck sakes! Give me a transport system where I can get to work on time, without having to wake up at 4am, and you'll be halfway to cracking a smile on my face. Give me a Hospital where I walk out healthier than when I walked in. Give me a water and lights bill that truly reflects what I use every month. Stop charging me toll fees for riding a motorbike. I'm doing my bit to save energy and fuel, so why don't you reward me for that, instead of your 'Brown Shirts' harassing me around every fuckin corner. And you can, Oh My God! me, all you like, but fuck the old people! They're taking up space, and using valuable resources, just to be a pain in the neck for another few years. Fuck'em. If you're dying, you're dying. Give the man peace, and let him go. I'm heading for old age, and I couldn't be less stressed than having passed a fart.
So what? If I reach Fifty, cool. If I don't, whatever. If I can still move and shag at Sixty, well, blow me over. If I make Seventy, I've gone to far. I'll be the grumpiest old fart in the world anyways.
Don't even let me get started on the Safety Situation in my Country. Fuck the statistics. Get your hands dirty and sort the criminals out. Stop treating them like porcelain, and send the fucker away for Christ sakes.
And blow me, but fuck the rest of the world as well. What small percentage of the citizens will get to see it, apart from on photos anyway? Fuck Sierra Leone, Fuck Syria, and Fuck the DRC as well.
Look after us first Mr. President. When you've sorted out the crap that is our Country, then you can go and flash your Armani at the Monte Carlo Christmas Ball.
And you fuckers on the street. Stop lapping up all the shit that is fed to you by the government. Our country is fucked up. The sooner you realize it the better for all of us.

Look beyond Table Mountain. We have nothing to be proud of.

No comments: