Monday, September 14, 2009

New beginnings

Thank you all for the wonderful, and encouraging comments!

I'm sitting here in Walkerville waiting for the bikes papers, and then i'm off. The bike is packed to the brim, fueled and ready to go. I made a good friend here on the net, and he has offered me work in Nelspruit, which is where I'm leaving for today. It's in the opposite direction of where I intended going(Northern Cape), but it's work and I'm very excited.

Can't believe my hands are actually sweating as i type here. Damn butterflies in the stomach and all. Should have done this long ago.

I made a camera mount for the bike, so I'll be shooting footage all the way down to NP. As soon as I have internet I will post it right here, so stay posted.

Thanks again for reading the blog, still after all the years!

Ciao
Chihuahua

3 comments:

eet kreef said...

Keep posting the pics..

Unknown said...

Good luck boet. We're holding thumbs for you.

Warrior Dog said...

Will do. Thanks Guys.