Thursday, March 02, 2006

Chi-Shirts



The first TEST Chi-shirt is off the press. Still experimenting with the transfers and materials, but they should be in full production by next week or so.

The idea is that readers can choose their favourite passage from one of my blogs, and this gets printed on either white or black t-shirts. Once the passage has been used it may not be used again. Making yours a collectable of sorts. The URL address will be on the back with the passage chosen, printed below. The front will have a chihuahua cartoon at pocket height with the URL above and A Biker's Take On The World printed below. Will post the 'pocket' cartoon tomorrow. Also still working out my costing, but I expect the Chi-shirt to be affordable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so another spamming splog then?

Warrior Dog said...

Unlike mweb, I can run a business from my blog, fuck you very much.

I can make one specially for you: I'm on my favourite blogger's mail list. Please visit www.....

Warrior Dog said...

I've been chased by a Lion, hiked the entire Magaliesburg range, got lost in Namibia during the war,been fucked up by fellow bikers, and I'm supposed to get into a slinging match with you? My poor naive little boy. Go away.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where all that other anger is coming from...all I know is you have a t-shirt post, too. Let me know when I can have one...