Wednesday, February 08, 2006

On the Wagon

Four Weeks and counting.

Yes folks, it's been four weeks since I last listened to commercial Radio, and I feel great. No more frustrations, no listening to fat assholes talking shit on Highveld. No more screaming idiots on 5FM. My mind is free from stress, and I listen to Rock from morning to afternoon. My productivity has improved, and I'm no longer shouting or banging on the radio. No need to leave my office to have a smoke or take a walk.

If ever I made a new year's resolution that I'm gonna stick to, it was my choice to kiss commercial Radio goodbey. Even if I had to loose my internet connection, I still have Gigabytes of music on my PC, so even temptation ain't getting in my door.

I'm currently listening to Southern Ontario's best Rock station - HTZfm 97.7 - check it out at http://www.htzfm.com/player/player. The best show by far is from 1pm SA time, When Iron Mike airs the morning show out of Niagra. The music is alternative Rock with spans of hilarious interludes. In the morning when I get to my office I listen to WAPS - 91.3FM out of Akron Ohio. They play a combination of soft Rock, Blues and Folk. there's a lady on Air at lunch, SA time with a very sultry seductive voice. Very sexy. You can find them at www.radiotower.com
Just search under Rock.

The only time I hear commercial Radio these days is when I walk through the factory to take a piss or get coffee.

COMMERCIAL RADIO CAN KISS MY ASS!

No comments: