Monday, June 09, 2008

Down here..

Well, Saturday evening went down very well. And the response was overwhelming to say the least.


I did have a bit of a surprise when I finally saw the framed photos though. I thought they would be bigger. I was under the impression the photos were going to be A3 size and the frames then larger. Instead the frame was A3, with the photos a lot smaller.


I took a few snaps when I arrived and you'll see that they should have been a lot bigger. Anyhow, everone loved them so I should be grateful I guess. You decide.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

:) Congratulations again.

Love your pics, but from what I can see.. you're right, the framer didn't do a great job. :( Which takes a lot away from the full impact.

But not bad overall.. :)) Well done again Chi.

Warrior Dog said...

Hi,

I'm quite upset actually. But, I heard the choice was made by the owners to downsize. (cost I believ)

Still, I'm pleased at the same time.

eet kreef said...

Mabruk! Congratulations. They got hold of an exceptional photographer

Warrior Dog said...

Thanks a lot.