Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Luna's Litter II

Well, if anyone of you looked closer you might have realised that there are in fact NINE puppies. I only found out yesterday when I started feeding them solids. Wonder if that is a record of some sort?



Well, my work for the restaurant is complete and I have lots of free time on my hands.

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I didn't charge the Restaurant for the use of my photos. Instead I asked that my details be reflected on each one, so that I could benefit from the exposure. The only thing I'm unhappy about now, is the fact that the framer did a shoddy job and the inner border is in the process of warping. The owner assured me this will be rectified this week.



Also they have again asked me to contribute another 30photos for the restrooms and the older section which they are repainting. I've already given them a quote and will see what happens from there.

Here are two shots I took for the Father's Day theme. The classic Motor car club had a show at the restaurant on Sunday.



No comments: